Dear Sir, A lady (who is our neighbor)and his son attacked my mother at home, snatched a gold chain and escaped on 31st January,2019. But police didn’t lodge an FIR so far. This lady is a continuous threat to my family, i need a legal advice and how to get rid of her. Neither me or my brother has enough time to visit police station daily.

Thursday, February 21st, 2019 by murad.ali17