Question :

Private School Teacher:
I am a teacher and I spend 3 years in private school but due to health issue I left school
They are not giving me my experience certificate,
Please tell me if the institute not accepting your request what can I do
What is the law for this case?


  1. According to the Labour Law of Pakistan, you have the right to receive an experience certificate from your employer after completing your service. If your employer refuses to issue you an experience certificate, you can file a complaint with the Labour Court, The Labour Court can order your employer to issue you an experience certificate and pay you compensation for any loss or damage caused by their refusal. You can also seek legal advice from a lawyer who specializes in employment law.

Write a comment: