Question :

Hello, I wanna knw the procedure how to take my sister’s daughter with us on a vacation to Turkey. My sis got divorced few years back and married to someone else and her daughter is with us since then


  1. you need a guardianship certificate in your favor from Guardian Court or consent of her mother and father on Affidavit.

Write a comment: