Question :

My brother has sold late which belonged to our parents. He has got our signature on a document and had stopped talking after that it was a few years ago now.

He has done the sale and has not paid me my haq,

What can I do


  1. you may seek its cancelation before civil court and meanwhile court ll grant stay order over property.

Write a comment: