Question :

Dear Sir,
I live in wah cantt Distt. Rawalpindi and i have a 1650 sq. feet plot in a colony which is under Cantt Board Wah Cantt. I have purchased this plot from an alottee and i have applied for map and all legal activities has been finished. Now problem is that where my plot is present there is another plot on back side of our plot. his plot is 1500 sq. feet. when employee of cantt board measures the whole area both plots are not fulfilling 3150 sq.feet area. Cantt board is not taking any action as i am an orphan i don’t have a good back and money to fight legal cases and they are well informed about this. They were saying from last month ago that we are checking and will solve the problem soon. No one is guiding us and i am able to fight with people to take over plot as i am well educated person and we didn’t see such type of stupid problems in our life. Please guide me that what can i do ????


  1. Dear Moeez !

    First of all file an application before Lands Branch concerned officer and get its receipt then you may file a suit for declaration and permanent injunction in cantonment board.

Write a comment: