Question :

If a suit for recovery of money and damages is filed in civil court can the plaintiff ask court to red mark the heirship property of defender. if so than what should other dependents of that property do as they already paid the share of defender from the heirship property.

your legal advise will mean alot to us


  1. Not before, but after the passing, the decree in favour of plaintiff same property can be attached in execution proceedings.

    If you purchased the share then you should get it transferred to your name at earliest or should file a suit for specific performance if he is denying.

Write a comment: