Question :

Please advise me, I have rented my house last year. As mentioned in agreement 11 month and renewal with mutual agreement. Also if owner want to take back or tenant want to leave both will give 2 month notice. Now based on my personal need i given notice but tenant is refusing to vacate saying he can not vacate before three years. Pl advise what i should do now. I am out of country.


  1. you have right to kick him out of your home now,without wasting the time file a ejectment petition before rent controller. if you dont want to visit Pakistan , you may file the case through special power of attorney for ejectment of tenant.

    you may contact us for more details at or call us at + 92 3214610092.

Write a comment: