Question :

We have rented a shop to a person in a village without any agreement almost 5 years ago. When we ask him to vacate the shop he has been refusing to do so. He has given his written statement in front of SHO Police that he will vacate the shop on 11-02-2020 but has not vacated the shop till date. How can we vacate this shop? How much time is required if we file a suit in the court for vacation of shop? He is willing to pay the rent but we don’t want to give him the shop as we have decided to convert this shop into drawing room of our house.


  1. Yes, u can file an ejectment petition before rent controller/court through a lawyer. It ll take 2 to 3 months for its final order.without wasting further time you should file the case immediately on the basis of the oral agreement.

Write a comment: