Question :

Hi Sir,
I invest 10 lac rupees with one guy in some businesses, he was giving me some profit for 4 months, then he stopped giving me profit, then I asked him to return my money, he said I didn’t have now. Now he is playing this and that. I have proper agreement with that guy, he gave me one cheque of 10 lac rupees , but in his account no money…

Please guide me what

Thanks in advance


  1. you have two options, you may file a complaint before police regarding dishonour of cheque or may file a recovery suit before District Judge.

    It ‘ll be better to visit our office along with relevant documents for a better legal opinion.

Write a comment: