Question :


I am Muzammil Javed from Lahore, Recently working as Admin in a factory in lahore as permanent employee(letter available). I want advice regarding that they eresticate whole team immidiatly as their business was not going good with one salary extra as per legal requirement, it was know 4 months and they are not giving my salary which is round about 1 lakh and on every going day they are saying we have short of funds. They are saying do whatever you want to. Please advice is their any legal procedure for this



  1. you may send a legal notice to them through us or may file a petition before wages authority.

Write a comment: