If a person is living abroad married here in Pakistan and he has done second marriage there without the permission of his first wife (who is living in Pakistan) what legal action can be taken against such a person. Moreover his Pakistani wife is pregnant as well and he is not sending any money for her medical expenses either. Which law bounds him to pay for her expenses and what can be done if he fails to do so. Further, if the wife desire to get divorce in such circumstances what can be done to guarantee custody of the child to be born ?

Thursday, November 7th, 2019 by muzammil_barca


  1. yes, she has the right to claim divorce on the basis of the second marriage and may also claim maitnenace from her huband. In above said circumtances , I am sure 100 % child custody shall remain with mother.