Question :

One of my female colleague want to take separation from her husband after 7 month of marriage, due to some Major issues faced by her, her family give advice to take separation but unfortunately she is in pregnancy since last 5 months. On other side her husband’s family did allow her to take any dress and and any other things which is in daily use.


  1. you question is not clear to us; yes, she can get divorce on the basis of khula from family court. She can also claim her maintenance and maintenance of minor after his birth. If there is any dowry articles, she has right to recover the same as her personal property.

Write a comment: