Question :

Aoa.. my sister has a three years old child.. due to joblessness and constant mar kuttai, she wants separation but wants to keep her child with herself. Is it possible?


  1. Yes, your sister has right to get the divorce through family court and she may also be kept the custody of the child through Guardian courts. you may engage us for both services.

Write a comment: