Question :

My grandfather allot a house from settelment in 1960. He paid all his payment as per schedule.
In 1962 he got loss in his business
He wants to save hi house so he transfer his right surrended in favour of his father.but this deed no enter in Govt Record
Now both are dead and we need back this to my grand father any possiblity please reply this mail and ask me any more information any time.

With Thanx



  1. Please contact us with details. who holds the possession of house right now..

Write a comment: