Question :

My Father was Given Top Shops For Rent With Advance Rs. 1000/- Advance Per Shop Before 30 Years But After 10 Years did Not Continue Annual Rental Agreement Now We Want to Remove Shops from Rent Now What did I do ?


  1. Yes, as per new law you have right to get ejectment order from rent controller any time.

  2. 20/09/2017

    dear yes you can file a ejectment petition before the court of competent jurisdiction and after getting favorable order you can remove the same. further detail call 0300-8431006

Write a comment: