Question :

Sir I have given the portion of my house on rent in lahore. and three years have passed now the tenant fights with me at water problem that water is not conung the problem is from society I told him many times. Now he has not given the rent and electric bill of month may and now june starts he is also defaming using bad tongue in the society. He further threatens that I will bring people I have sent written notice to tenant to vacate my house within one month. But I think he is not serious to vacate my house and he says that agreement has become dead after 11 months it has no value tenant blames that I have given him mental torture and haraasing him my neighbour is not a nobleman and against me and he is supporting tenant what I can do


  1. dont waste the time and file ejectment petition before rent controller. yes, agreement has expired and this is good and enough ground for you to file ejectment case. if you need further assistance you call us at 0321-4610092 .

Write a comment: