Question :

Sir me nadra ki employ hn guzshta 11 sal m hamesha mery transfer ek hi city k do offices m hoti rahti thi but guzshta ek week pehly meri transfer 50 km door out of district kr di gai h meri 5 sal ki chhoti beti h aur mera husband bhi same city m government of sindh m employ h , meny join bhi kya hm boht diatrub hn kya m high court jao to faida hoga mjhy please help me


  1. Yes, you should file writ petition before High court , as it is the Govt policy that posting of women should be remain with his husband (city of his employment )if husband is a also a govt servant.

  2. 12/04/2017

    Sir i also joined my new posting place , can i now go to high court for this matter . can support me or relief from Court side now

Write a comment: