Question :

Aslam o alekum.
We are 3 sisters and 2 brothers. Our parents are dead and left 30 marlas comstructed in shape of 2 homes which both my brothers occupied soon after their death. These homes are still under name of my mother. My brothers don’t want to give sisters their share and staying in these homes for last 15 years also taking the rents of these homes. Whenever we ask them for our share they give a quarrel and finish the issue.
My elder sister is a widow for last 10 years and is taking care of her kids with extreme difficulty.
please suggest us the solution as we want to put a case against our 2 brothers.
waiting for your reply.


  1. Yes, first of all get it transferred to your name . you can get it transferred directly by showing death certificate and your NICs before concerned revenue staff or after obtaining a decree from civil court.

    then you can file a suit for partition of houses and may also demand rent of the property as interim relief.

Write a comment: