Question :

Aoa . Sir mera tenancy case hai aik flat mai jis mai 7 saal pehlay mera landlord mujh se 6000 rent leta tha suddenly usnay rent 16000 kardia . Usnay nai lia rent phir mainy money order kia 1000 increase karky of 7000 woh bhi wapis agaya then someone advise me to go rent controller where i deposited my 7000 rent for 7 years and my landlord was abroad . Now he came and asking for difference between 7000 and 16000 per month for 7 year without any contract after 6000 per month rent . No repairs and maintenance and sunddenly increased so much remt from 6000 to 16000 which was unbearable .
I deposited whole 7 years rent in banking court of about 7000 per month for 8 years because he was gone somewhere.


  1. landlord has the right to eject you from home as tenancy agreement has already been did as you deposited the rent before rent controller. it ll be better for you to make a compromise and vacant the property of owner.

Write a comment: