Question :

For USA immigration case if a family is asked to provide the NVC with court records so from where those records can be attained? Secondly if they also need the land holdings evaluation documents so can we provide them the documents of 2013 in 2016 so are these eligible or we have to update them with the current year? kindly reply as soon as possible.


Write a comment: