Question :

My tenant has refused to vacate my house, although he had signed an agreement that he will vacate the place in one year. Now Instead he has started depositing rent in court. What route should I take and how long does it take to get hearing.


  1. Please do not wait and file an ejectment petition before court. it ll be a summary trial and same can be concluded withing 2 months.

Write a comment: