Question :

my sister got verbal divorced then she is staying with us from last october 2016.She is staying with her 3 kids.her ex husband got Nadra divorce certificate from union council.But we not get any documented proof of divorce or any kind of notice from her ex-husband or union council.
now ex Husband is got married in April 2017.
please advise us about the 1.Divorce status and legality 2. custody of kid ans expense.( he is paying 14000 per month)
and any other matter or action we should take.


  1. you sister may challenge the illegally issued divorce certificate before High court as same is not issued as per law. Neither any notice sent to your sister , not any proceedings before arbitration council, therefore same ll be cancelled by high court. it should be issued from your union council.
    father is duty bound to pay the maintenance as per his income and expenditures of the children, she is also entitled to keep the custody of children.

Write a comment: