Question :

we have a property and want to sell it .we are six brother and sister and mother now how is the process to sell our Late father property
and my all siblings are live in out side the country


  1. 01/07/2017

    Aoa. First you hav to get decree for declaration the property will be transfered in your name then u can sell your property. Feel free to contact us at 03334598315

  2. 07/07/2017

    dear sub se pehle ap jo out side rehty hen unse general as well as special power of attorney apne name se mangwain, pher suit for declaration hasil karen or than on the basis of general power of attorney you can sale out the property of your father. further detail call—0300-8431006

Write a comment: