Question :

hello sir,
i was working in bank through Prime HR company. i worked there for 11 months but when i demanded my experience letter they asking 10800 from me in favour of salary return. they were going to terminate me and one of there representative ask me if you resign today then it will consider as resign not termination. at that time i don’t know about 1 month perior notice.
what should i do to get my experience letter?


  1. to get an experience letter is your right, you may send a legal notice first through a lawyer and themmay a file complaint before wages authority or before labour court the redress your grievances.

Write a comment: