Question :

I am a non resident Pakistani Muslim, working in UAE since 2000. We want to adopt a child who is nephew of my wife (son of her brother). We need full information about how to adopt legally and what ‘ll be procedure if we want to take him with us to UAE


  1. There are no adoption laws in Pakistan but you may be appointed as a Guardian of Mino by a Guardian Court. We adopt a simple procedure for child adoption in Pakistan. first of all, an adoption deed shall be prepared along with affidavits of parents, then a Guardian petition shall be filed before Guardian Judge and who after summoning the parents and publication in a newspaper for Public at large, Guardian certificate will be an issue. Through this Guardian certificate, you may get a passport of Minor on your name and the minor may travel along with you after permission from same Guardian Court. for more information write us at

Write a comment: