Question :


I wanted to know i am adopting my brother’s child and want to keep the actual parent’s name, is there any legal procedure to keep my self as guardian? By the Islamic laws you have to call the child with the actual parent name, so don’t want to go against this Islamic rule, and yet want to have something like guardianship to own this baby.

Waiting for you kind reply.



  1. yes, you can adopt the child and may file a petition for appointment of Guardian of minor before Guardian judge, but you must consider the future effects on your son. he ll call you father and write an other name.what ll be effects on his personality , you must think on it also.

Write a comment: