Question :

I want your kind legal assistance.
I want to know that whether an Afghan Lady can file a Family Suit for dissolution of her marriage against her Afghan husband (who is residing in Afghanistan) or not? If yes, what modus operandi shall be adopted for the purpose of intimation (summon/notice/publication)?
Swift response shall be highly appreciated.
Thanking in anticipation.


  1. If marriage was solemnized in pakistan and registered in Pakistan as per law then she can file a suit dissolution of marriage on the basis of khula, Notices ll be send directly through DHL etc and publication in international newspaper,

    if address in not know, then it can be served through embassy of Afghanistan in Pakistan also ,

Write a comment: