Question :

Sir government allotted me a flat but when we go for occupying on flat some one already occupied our flat illegally and and show stay order of court and when we win case he put case in another court what should we do plz help


  1. dont worry, try to finish the case expediently with the help of your lawyer.

Write a comment: