Question :

sir, in a child maintenance case i want to know whether 10% annual increase in maintenance,the increase will be on principal amount or on yearly increases amounts.


  1. This question is still pending before the hIgh court, However now courts started to mention that increment shall be on principle amount. If same is not mentioned, you may file a writ petition before the high court.

Write a comment: