Question :

i want to change date of birth on my wife id card 25/7/1976 and i want to change it 22/2/1976 tell me what i do on birth certificate date of birth is 22/2/1976 union consal


  1. Not a big difference, It ll be corrected through a decree of declaration through civil court. you may visit our office for more information.

Write a comment: