Question :

Dear Sir my currect name is Nawazish Ahmed Qureshi and I want to change my name to jibran Quraishi .
I am the student of MBA now and had completed my SSC ,FSC And from karachi.
Please tell me procedure of change of Name in All the lrgal document and N.i.c card.
Also tell how much time is needed to get court decree.


  1. yes you may get a declaration decree from court within 4 to 6 months. all relevant board, university and NADRA along with public at large ll be the party of suit.

Write a comment: