Question :

My big brother borrow 550k from someone
And he left country after few days
After few days that person called me and told me about the money my brother borrowed and he ask me to call my brother
I called my brother he asked me to go to his room and take his signed cheque from his side table
And gave it to that person
I did that
My name was not mentioned on cheque i just delivered the cheque
Now that person is going to do makaa against him and me to as I deliver the check
But i have Nothing to
Do with money nor i knew before that person called me
What should i do
What options do i have


  1. Nothing to worry, there is no bar on your part. he may got register a FIR , but it could be registered against your brother only.

Write a comment: