Question :

Good day! Mr.(Ms.) My name is Zhumaeva Anara citizen of the Kyrgyz Republic, was married to a Pakistani we have 2 kids, 12 and 14 years old . Kids are living with me in my home country. Father of kids Mr. Asmat Ali Manzoor Hussain during last 10 years living in Pakistan.He is not interested in kids at all, not support financial. May I apply for children’s support as per the Law of Pakistan? He is a Dentist in Pakistan
Best Regards


  1. to get better legal advice, please reply to the following question first.

    1. Where did this marriage took place.?
    2. did u file any case for maintenance in Kyrgystan. ?
    3. did ur husband have another wife in Pakistan.
    4. If so, did he get permission for a second marriage.

    you may ask your questions @ +92 321 4610092 WhatsApp.


Write a comment: