Question :

Asalam o alaikam

We have 4 childrens 3 sons and one daughter. Two sons and one daughter is married and one son is unmarried. My son’s behaviour is not good with both of us so, i want to know that according to Pakistan law can my children claim any share from my wealth? Because i don’t want to gave them any share.
Please advise me i need help n this issue


  1. No, male or female child could not claim any share from your property, their right of inheritance shall only be start after your death, right now its your property and you have full right to use it or sale it to any one.

Write a comment: