Question :

Assalamualaikum. Please guide me what is the process for making complaints against a person or company who takes money for giving a product after some days but does not provide and ran away from area. It is case of MNM in Pakistan. Thanks.


  1. you may get register a complaint before FIA for your case independently, as already same case has been registered against the culprits and many accused persons have been arrested. The Federal Investigation Agency has succeeded in detecting more than 15 different bank accounts of MNM company and associates having a balance of approx Rs20 million. The company had been booked on charges of violating the Security and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) memorandum of associations and cheating the public at large by deceiving them to collect Rs 25,500 each in advance on the pretext of giving them a motorbike or Rs36,000 in cash within 45 days through a Ponzi scheme.

Write a comment: