Question :

Dear respected sir,
please advise us how we solve this situation that the two person have simply quarrel with out any injury they filed a case against on each other and now both parties are ready for compromise. Please help us how we complete this process till the end. But here the lawyer didn’t give us a best solution from six month to till today.


  1. is there any FIR registered….? what is current status of case….or trial is pending…. in both situation parties may compromise with each other and may forgive each other before court.

Write a comment: