My mother has wrong birth date printed in her CNIC and passport due to unavailability of document. Now she found her matric degree and birth certificate that prove her correct Date of birth, in this scenario the NADRA is asking to get the Court order to change the Date of birth. Kindly suggest the way forward.

Wednesday, July 25th, 2018 by mazhar.shariq