Question :

My daughter is given divorce by his husband first time in March 17 by Whatsapp message at that time I send here to his husband house, and then again second time in Feb 18 my daughter was again given divorce and in time frame of three months (three period times) he didn’t try to get her back to his home.
Now according to the SHARIYAT she is divorced, but he is not giving her DIVORCE in writing, my daughter has a daughter of four years she is not getting any sort of financial or moral support and not giving back the things given at the time of marriage.
Finally, he is not giving divorce in writing and saying i will see in court.

Sir what should we do now.

Is it necessary to go to court?
Is it necessary to get a written divorce from him?

Is there any way to get the divorced certificate.

I will be very grateful to you for your advice and cooperation.

Awaiting your reply


  1. Family Court shall be a good option for you, you may file a suit for maintenance and dissolution of marriage.

    yes there is an option, you may file an application before concern Union Council that husband has pronounced oral divorce therefor talaq certificate should be an issue but if your husband refused to own his words then divorce certificate shall not be issued, you may also file a complaint before court for not filing notice of divorce before concern union council

Write a comment: