Question :

Dear Sir,
A decree has issued against me from a civil court in a property suit. I am willing to pay the amount but I am not in position to pay the total decree amount in one turn. I want to pay the amount in installments. Kindly guide me the procedure of the same and under what law this relief is possible.
Thanks & Regards


  1. yes, it can be managed easily, u hv right to pay it in instalment as per law. please ask ur lawyer for further procedure.

  2. 19/09/2017

    dear first of all tell us the nature of decree which is issued against you, then i am able to provide you a better advise. further detail call ….0300-8431006

Write a comment: