Question :

i am a orphan. My father had died. Now my uncle had died. he was unmarried and a grade 18 govt servant. My another living uncle had got all the benefits. am i have any legal rights to get some financial benefits from the deceased uncle.


  1. No you dont have such rights

Write a comment: