Question :

Hi. I’m a dentist working without pay at a prominent University hospital in rawalpindi. I am working in two capacities, as a demonstrator and as an FCPS resident. My contract mentions that i am a paid employee, but i have not recieved a penny since the last one year. Do i have a case?


  1. yes, it seems that you have a good case to recover all your salary as per agreement. but you did not collect any salary and still working since for 12 years..? It shall be the first question by a court. However, in any case, you may file a case. please do visit our office along with documents for a better legal opinion.

Write a comment: