Question :

i am a 25 years old girl residing in Karachi, where i have issue of discouragement at home and i wish to live alone with my own but my parents don’t allow me to live alone. At home i face social & financial discrimination among my siblings. I am also engaged but fiance treat me bad words like randi, kamene!! my parents will forcefully marry with him because of log kia kahnege !! Izat ka swal!! I would like to be self sufficient & independent . please suggest me legal way to live alone without parents influence.


  1. constitution of Pakistan allows you freedom of speech and liberty of movement. you may leave your home and may get the protection of the court. please contact us +92 321 4610092 for further details,

Write a comment: