Question :

I want divorce from my husband due to my mother in law making my life hell and my husband cannot do anything for me … now its become unbearable for me to live with this family I also have two daughters 1 is 2 and half and other one is 1 and half … please guide me the divorce procedure.


  1. Divorce procedure is may file a simple case of dissolution of marriage on the basis of Khula before family court. Only copy of NIC and Marriage certificate ll required. you have to appear before court for one time only to record your statement before court. Khula decree ll be granted with 30 to 40 days.

    you have also right to file a suit/case for maintenance of minor daughters and recovery of dower and dowry articles along with divorce case.

    for more info please do not hesitate to call us at 0321 4610092.

Write a comment: