Question :

My friend’s father isn’t a good one. He abuses and does not treat her well. She is 18+ so can she leave her home and go live somewhere else? Does she need consent from her parents/father? What does the constitution say on this matter? Need detailed advice on this matter.


  1. She is major now, so she may move anywhere as according to the constitution of Pakistan every citizen of Pakistan has freedom of movement and she may not be confined coz constitution give her full freedom to live her life at her own.

Write a comment: