Question :

Father name modified Matric and intermediate certificate.. fee and case duration.


  1. you may get it corrected through a decree from civil court. Fee ll be charge by your engaged counsel as per his fee. you may engage our team members for economical fee. please contact our Karachi office for more information.

Write a comment: