Question :

Hello sir
my father want to kill me
My father kill my mom
Nd now he want to kill me
Sir may bohat preshan hoon
Wo mujhe jaidad se hissa b ni de rahay or meri meri body khoon se bhari hay abhi
Wo police ko rishwat de k mujhe maar parwatay hain
Kia may in k khilaf kuch kar sakta hoo
Or hissa le sakta hoon


  1. your father or even police has no right to torture some one. you may get your medical examine through Majistrate and get recorded FIR instantly. or may file a writ petition before high court for redressal.
    on the other hand yuo have no right to get any share from yuor father at this stage, simply remember that inheritance ll starts after the death of your father.

Write a comment: