Question :

Dear Sir, I am from Turbat My Grand Father Properties My Father And My Grand Father Was Both Are Expired Then My Father Properties Mix With My Grand Father Properties Then I Claim To My Share In Constitution Of Pakistan Then Advise How I Am Claim My Share In Property.


  1. File a suit for declaration of right before a Civil court and not before a High Court. You shall get your share accordingly through court.

Write a comment: