Question :

Is it possible for grand parents to meet with child of their son which is in custody of wife of their son. Their son is living in abroad.


  1. yes, Grandparent may meet the children when they visit Pakistan or of grandparents may visit abroad to see them. Guardian court is a competent forum to allow such meeting with the minors.

Write a comment: