Question :

Sir my grandfather buy a plot 15 marla in 1980 since village of Haveli lakh.okara.
But know we are living in this plot
1 Road 11 feets crossed front of our plot
some Electricity Tower on this Road
Now ex-owner of this plot disturbing us for He wants price of this Road from us
He giving warning & death threads us

Please please sir solve my problem
What is laws of Govt crossing Road ?
Should we give price of this govt Road ?
Can we case on ex-owner in this conditions ?

Please provide your expert legal opinion to resolve this issue
Help me
M.Faisal shareef


  1. Very sad to listen this. your statement is hardly to believe. However, if any person is doing such nonsense you should file a police complaint. or you may also file a civil suit to get a restraining order from civil court.

Write a comment: