Question :

Aoa. After the death of my father in 2002 at that time I was 8 years old so my grandfather took over on all the rent coming from properties and now I am 24 and he is still not giving all the papers and the money collected in all those years. Plz tell me where should I go and what to do?


  1. Did this property transferred to you …?and did your Grandfather appointed as Guardian of this property by Guardian Court….?

    In this age, you have every right to get control of your property. You may get it through civil or Guardian court. Please do write us at for more details or visit our Islamabad office for free consultation.

Write a comment: